The Epson TM-U295 is the world's smallest slip printer, perfect for POS terminals. With four print sizes, four print directions and a "page mode" that lets you print practically anywhere on the document, it offers all the options you need. The TM-U295 is also equipped with a host of user-friendly features, such as an easy-to-operate touch panel and an automatic paper eject function.
- Epson Model M66SA - Serial / M117A - Parallel
- User-friendly features
The TM-U295 is loaded with user-friendly features, like its' easy-to-use touch panel and automatic paper ejection, that make operation simple. The TM-U295 also has an Auto Status Back (ASB) function that automatically displays printer status, maximizing operator efficiency and productivity.
- Epson quality and reliability
When you choose Epson's TM-U295, you can be sure you'll get unsurpassed performance and dependability. Becuase, like all Epson point-of-sale products, the TM-U295 meets Epson's world renowned standards for quality and reliability.
- Product Features
- Ultra-small footprint saves counter space
- Operator-friendly features
- Four print sizes, four printing directions
- "Page mode" feature allows printing anywhere on the document
- Compatible with Epson's IntelliTrans family of transaction terminals
- Conforms with Epson's ESC/POS©
- Built-in Epson quality and reliability